Saturday 15 September 2012

23 Weeks!





How far along? 23 weeks and 4 days. Only 16 more weeks to go!

Total weight gain: 7 pounds. One pound at a time.

Maternity clothes? Not yet. But I am going to get one of those belly bands this week. 

Stretch marks? No stretch marks yet. 

Sleep: Finally got some sleep in this past weekend. Had a bunch of naps too. 

Best moment last week:  Putting the remote on my belly and finally seeing her kick it off. 

Miss Anything? Nope! Besides me sister seeing my belly pic and saying I am fat. =(

Movement: She likes to kick whenever I am trying to sleep or nap. Practicing keeping me awake. 

Food cravings: Still just wanting milk and cake.  

Anything making you queasy or sick: Only when I have had nothing to eat yet. She seems to like everything. Sometimes if she doesn't, I will puke it all up. 

Gender: It's a GIRL. =)

Labor Signs: None yet. Let's keep our fingers crossed here.  

Symptoms: Still my lower back hurting. Not as much as last week. Had a bad Friday, nothing I ate wanted to stay down and nausea was kicking my butt.

Belly Button in or out? It's still an innie for now!

Wedding rings on or off? Still on. They come off and on easy still.  

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happier then last week!

Looking forward to: Nursery and buying more girlie clothing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment