Friday 7 September 2012

22 Weeks!


So, I borrowed this template off of I Heart Maternity blog, that I found this morning during work. I will start documenting and posting my baby bump. I guess I should have started earlier, but I have finally come to terms that I am no longer skinny, but pregnant looking.


My bloody baby bump shot. Taken at Evil Dead: The Musical. 


How far along? 22 Weeks and 3 days. 

Total weight gain: 6 pounds. My pre pregnancy weight was 110, but I lost four to six pounds from not being able to keep anything down. 

Maternity clothes? Not yet. I have been wearing my cousins hand me ups as they are bigger then I am, Plus free clothes are always a bonus!

Stretch marks? No stretch marks yet. 

Sleep: Sleep? What's that? I haven't had a good sleep in a long while. The body pillow that we brought is too uncomfy for me. Usually I can only sleep through the day. 

Best moment last week:  Seeing my two oldest friends, finally tying the knot. It was a beautiful wedding and a great reunion of the old work crew. 

Miss Anything? Husband finally finished framing the basement. The quicker he gets it inspected, the faster I can move him out of the office so that we can turn it into the nursery. 

Movement: I feel her kicking alot during dinner hours and more at night. Also, kicks or punches when I am watching TV. She must not like the sounds. 

Food cravings: Milk! All I want is milk and cake. Okay, really anything carbs I want. Not really into meat at all. 

Anything making you queasy or sick: Only when I have had nothing to eat yet. She seems to like everything. Sometimes if she doesn't, I will puke it all up. 

Gender: It's a GIRL. =)

Labor Signs: None yet. Let's keep our fingers crossed here.  

Symptoms: Backache. Especially my lower back. Walking is starting to get tough or going up the stairs. Funny as I haven't gained that much weight, but you can totally tell I am pregnant. I am still moody every now and then. Sleeping lots still. My feet are getting more swollen as my shoes are starting to pinch. I still pee pretty much every hour. 

Belly Button in or out? It's still an innie for now!

Wedding rings on or off? Still on. They come off and on easy still.  

Happy or Moody most of the time: Uh, can I say happy? Okay, I get moody and cry a lot still but not as bad as I was in the first trimester. 

Looking forward to: Doing up the nursery! Need to start painting soon. Pretty much I want my little girl here now!

Here is a link to the website where I got this from. It's actually fantastic blog that I have enjoyed reading. 

No comments:

Post a Comment