Friday 7 September 2012

Channeling My Inner Fat Kid

There's nothing I like better then to stuff my face full of yummy food. Before I was pregnant, I was already eating like a 240 pound man. My mom used to complain that I would eat her to the poor house. The when I met my husband, he said the same thing. Course, people who didn't know me very well would always ask if I was pregnant as my eating habits would scare them. Pizza pop for breakfast. Sure! Cake as mid-morning snack. Of course! Chips and Pepsi all day. Check! Food and me always went hand in hand. Here are some of my great stuffing my face moments that were documented through my Facebook. One day my daughter will appreciate this post. At least I hope she does!




YUM! I can't deny that I love the food at Costco. I might have more then once gone to the food center and only got a pizza or a hot dog. Okay, maybe both sometimes. But this was on a trip with my cousins to Helena, MT and I just couldn't help myself. Plus, it was cheap meal ringing in at $3US!




I know they say that you shouldn't stuff your face on your wedding day, but seriously. I was hungry! I've been up since 4:30am. This was the first thing I had to eat all day. Dear future daughter, don't starve yourself, even if it is your wedding day. Trust me, you will turn into a mean bitch and he might rethink about marrying you. Just kidding. Okay, only a little. I also promise to not tell you that you look fat in your dress like your grandma did to me. But remember, Grandma is Vietnamese. She will always say these kind of things, but she means well. I think.




Things I miss is sushi and raw oysters. I can only hope that you have a healthy appetite and be willing to eat everything. I am not going to lie, but I can't wait for you to be born so I can eat my tuna sashimi again. For all the people out there who don't like raw fish or seafood, seriously?! I'll eat anything that pretty much comes from the sea.





Don't be afraid to get messy. This hot dog was topped off with chilli, cheese, and I threw some mustard and onions on top for fun. Your Grandmother Blondeel has this lovely picture framed on her fridge. A nice present from your Auntie Diana to her. I expect that you will have one too so we can put it side by side on the fridge.








Your Dad likes to drink and your Mom likes to eat. Which makes us the perfect couple. Unfortunately, it makes us your future parents. Hopefully, you will not be embarrassed by us that much. Also, while I wrote this blog to you, I am eating Cheetos and Skittles.

Love your future Mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment