Tuesday 30 October 2012

31 Weeks!





How far along? 31 weeks. They moved the due date to Jan 2 instead of Jan 8. 

Total weight gain: 12.5 pounds. 

Maternity clothes? Nope. Just buying clothes in large and extra large.

Stretch marks? No stretch marks yet. This makes me happy!

Sleep: Sleep? What's that? I haven't had a good night sleep in forever. 

Best moment last week:  Getting the nursery all done up! All I need is some good decals for the wall. 

Miss Anything? Nope! 

Movement: She likes to kick whenever I am trying to sleep or nap still. 

Food cravings: Anything with carbs. 

Anything making you queasy or sick: Only when I have had nothing to eat yet. She seems to like everything. Sometimes if she doesn't, I will puke it all up. 

Gender: It's a GIRL. =)

Labor Signs: Had a scare with gush of liquid coming out of me. Ended up in Labor and Delivery but it turned out fine. The membranes weren't ruptured.  

Symptoms: Still my lower back hurting. Sometimes my legs start to cramp up. 

Belly Button in or out? It's still and innie, but I can feel it moving outwards.

Wedding rings on or off? Off. They are now on a necklace around my neck. 

Happy or Moody most of the time: Moody. Very moody.  

Looking forward to: Getting some much needed time off to relax. Doc might put me on bed rest. 

No comments:

Post a Comment