Wednesday 10 October 2012

27 Weeks!!!





How far along? 27 weeks and one day. 13 more weeks to go. 

Total weight gain: 10.5 pounds. 

Maternity clothes? Got the Bella Band and loving it so far! I'm on the small size so I have been just buying clothes in Large.

Stretch marks? No stretch marks yet. This makes me happy!

Sleep: Sleeping well and like a dead person. Though sometimes it is hard to fall asleep. 

Best moment last week:  Seeing my family for Thanksgiving!

Miss Anything? Nope! 

Movement: She likes to kick whenever I am trying to sleep or nap still. 

Food cravings: Anything with carbs. 

Anything making you queasy or sick: Only when I have had nothing to eat yet. She seems to like everything. Sometimes if she doesn't, I will puke it all up. 

Gender: It's a GIRL. =)

Labor Signs: None yet. Let's keep our fingers crossed here.  

Symptoms: Still my lower back hurting. Sometimes my legs start to cramp up. 

Belly Button in or out? It's still and innie, but I can feel it moving outwards.

Wedding rings on or off? Still on. They come off and on easy still.  

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happier then last week!

Looking forward to: Nursery getting painted this weekend. Finally moved hubby's stuff out of that room. 

No comments:

Post a Comment