Monday 12 November 2012

Nursery


So your father and I spent an amazing amount of time getting your room ready for your big arrival! Dad and Granma painted the room for, and I brought you all the stuff and bossed your poor Dad around. I hope you love it as much as we do.


I saw stripes on a website that someone else had done up for their nursery, and me and your Dad just loved it, so we decided to do that as well. We choose apple green and white as your colours  cause it's bright and cheerful. Plus, Mommy has never been one for gender specific colours.


So, Mommy actually wanted a cartoon monkey on the walls, but me and your Dad couldn't find the decals anywhere so we went with this nursery rhyme instead. Dad did an amazing job on your room didn't he?


Me, Ba Wai and Di Diana hanging out in your room. They approve!


Here's your big brother Rhino testing out your crib for you. He wanted to make sure it was safe for you to be in. Isn't he the best?

No comments:

Post a Comment